Interested in joining the Southern African HIV Clinicians Society (SAHCS)?
All health care providers interested in HIV and in supporting the SAHCS's mission to promote evidence-based, high quality HIV care are invited to complete an application.
To join please complete the online membership application form - click here
As a member of SAHCS you get:
- Free access to CME meetings and webinars
- CPD certificates for courses and webinars completed
- Free access to previous webinars to enable you to learn when it suits you
- Preferential registration to SAHCS workshops
- The opportunity to network and collaborate with other healthcare providers who are passionate about treating and preventing HIV
- Free access to:
- the PubMed® accredited Southern African Journal of HIV Medicine (SAJHIVMED);
- SAHCS HIV Nursing Matters;
- HIV and related diseases clinical updates and articles;
- Evidence-based SAHCS and NDoH clinical guidelines.
Membership fees for the year 2024:
- SAHCS is offering free membership to all cadres of health care providers for the year 2024.
Donate:Every little counts
Support our mission to strengthen and support quality comprehensive, evidence-based HIV healthcare in Southern Africa by donating.
How much would you like to donate? Enter the Rand amount in the block below before clicking on the Donate Now button highlighted in blue. You will then be redirected to the PayFast screen (PayFast is a secure online payment gateway).
Donations are tax deductible:
SAHCS, as a public benefit organisation, has been approved for purposes of section 18A(1)(a) of the Income Tax Act (the Act) therefore donations to SAHCS are tax deductible, subject to the limitations prescribed in the Act.