Advanced HIV Management Online Course - for Nurses
Advanced HIV Management Course for nurses
The Southern African HIV Clinicians Society (SAHCS) worked with key HIV experts to develop this Advanced HIV Management Course for nurses.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course is available on an easy-to-use e-learning platform.
The aim of this course is to provide nurses with advanced HIV treatment knowledge regarding the management of patients that present with advanced disease, and will develop a nurses ability to effectively monitor patients and provide quality clinical care.
R1,725 incl VAT (R1,500 ex VAT)*
*2023 pricing. Course pricing is subject to change each year.
WHO SHOULD ENROL?Professional nurses who are NIMART-trained.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Online registration form: click hereAlternatively email Mirriam on email@example.com or call 011 728 7365 for further information.
DURATIONThe length of the course is 6 to 8 weeks to complete online.
Click here to download
- Basic Science of HIV
- HIV Prevention
- Diagnosis of HIV in Adults, Children and Infants
- Staging Clinical Features and Opportunistic Infections
- TB/HIV Co-infection
- Contraception and Safe Conception
- Nutrition in the Adult Living with HIV
- The Initial Assessment of the Person Living with HIV
- Principles of ART Theory
- ART Classes and Drug Side-Effects
- ART Initiation
- Monitoring on ART
- Drug Interactions
- Follow-up of the Patient on ART
- Management of the Adolescent
- PMTCT and Infant Feeding
- Paediatric HIV Diagnosis and Disclosure
- Paediatric Examination Staging and Common Conditions
- Paediatric HIV Management
- Differentiated Care
- Preventing Drug Stockouts
- Adverse Drug Reactions and Reporting
- ART Data Management
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION:Advanced HIV Management Online Course - for Nurses