Conference - The future of ARVs in Africa
The conference, hosted on 20 September 2022 at Indaba Hotel in Fourways, was filled with brilliant presentations from top HIV-experts with a highly engaged audience and powerful discussions - there may be barriers but if we all come together and deliver scientific solutions through a person-centered approach alongside statutory support we can curb this HIV epidemic!
Conference programme – download here
- Islatravir (MK-8591) - NRTTI | Dr Bronywyn Bosch
- Long-Acting Injectables and resistance in the South African context | Dr Bronywyn Bosch
- Long-acting agents and beyond for the children and adolescents with HIV | Prof Mo Archary
- Guideline considerations for LAIs: How should Africa be thinking about this? | Prof Francois Venter
- Cabotegravir as PrEP: Lessons from HPTN 083 and HPTN 084 | Dr Carrie-Anne Mathew