International Workshop on HIV Drug Resistance
We encourage HIV care providers, researchers and investigators to join us for the next premier academic meeting on antiretroviral drug resistance taking place from 6, 13, 20 and 27 September 2021.
The conference this year will be virtual format and will consist of a series of 120-minute meetings in September (18h00 - 20h00 SAST).
The 29th International Workshop on HIV Drug Resistance and Treatment Strategies will address the continuous challenge of resistance to antiretrovirals globally.
- Preclinical Resistance
- New Resistance Technologies and Interpretations
- Clinical Implications of Resistance for Treatment and Prevention Strategies
- Epidemiology of Resistance
- Strategies to Prevent Spread of Resistance
- Resistance in Children
- Modelling Resistance
- Strategies to Improve Antiretroviral Therapy
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis and Resistance