Members of the Southern African HIV Clinicians Society enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Quarterly issues of the Southern African Journal of HIV Medicine
- Quarterly issues of HIV Nursing Matters
- Continuing professional development-accredited learning opportunities, including points for branch meeting attendance and completion of case studies in the Society’s online clinical case study programme
- Reduced registration rates for the Society’s first conference, Striving for Clinical Excellence, to be held 25-28 November in Cape Town
- Inclusion in the Society’s online HIV Provider Directory, accessible to the public via the website
- Access to conference bursaries and other sponsored educational opportunities
Interested in joining the Society? All health care providers interested in HIV and in supporting the Society’s mission to promote evidence-based, high quality HIV care are invited to complete an application. Membership fees are R 300 annually.